A real game changer - Supercapacitor by (CDE capacitor)
Wed Sep 30 2020 16:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Supercapacitors are also called electro-chemical double layer (EDLCs). Their storage capacity is incredible, currently up to 800 Farads. Higher power density, shorter charge/discharge time, greater cycles. Modules allow even greater storage and higher voltage ratings. This is a real game changer for many engineers.
EDC/EDS Coin Cell Supercapacitors offer High Capacitance and Compact Size.
• Product lines include values from 0.047 to 1.5 Farads
• 3.6, 5.5, 6.3 WVDC Max
• Operating temperature ranges from:
(EDS Series) -25 °C to +85 °C
(EDC Series) -25 °C to +70 °C
• Long life--rated at over 500,000 charge/discharge cycles
• Performance does not degrade with each cycle
• Very compact size
• Direct replacement for recently discontinued devices of
similar values from Panasonic and others, like Eaton and Elna.
Please send your inquiry to our colleague:
Richwood Electronics (China) Co., Ltd.